International Carnivorous Plant Society
- (ICPS) Join this organization for a great quarterly journal, and access to the ICPS seedbank!
The Carnivorous Plant FAQ
- A great initial resource for information on Carnivorous plants, with wealth of information, a well as a number of valuable resource links to CP Societies, CP forums and more.
- Read Charles Darwin's Classic work investigating Insectivorous Plants including Drosera, Dionaea, Aldrovonda, and Utricularia, published in 1875.
Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society
- (BACPS) A great CP society in the California San Francisco Bay Area, that holds well attended meetings, many times with special quest speakers on a variety of CP related topics.
CARNIVOROUS PLANT PHOTO FINDER
- Trying to identify a mystery CP, or looking for representative photos of a particular CP? This is the place!
The World Of Mosses
- Everything you'd ever want to know about moss.
Local Conditions at Willmington South Carolina
- Hey all you Venus Flytrap enthusiasts, Want to find out What the weather's like where VFT's grow in their native habitat?
Venus Flytrap Mutations and Varieties
- This site has some good representative photos of various Venus Flytrap mutations and varieties.
- Another Website about Venus Flytrap mutants. Smaller photos, but contains some interesting history on the origin of various varieties.
Tissue Culture in the Kitchen
- Rick Wlaker's tutorial on performing Tissue Culture in the Kitchen using mostly common household equipment and supplies.
Kitchen Culture Education Technologies
- Supplier of Plant Tissue Culture kits designed for use in the home or classroom, and a great source for tissue culture supplies and information about Plant Tissue Culture. The President of KCET, Carol Stiff also periodically holds Tissue Culture workshops throughout the U.S.